Table of Contents
- 0.1 Wonderful Instant Pot Sesame Chicken Recipe
- 0.2 Ingredients
- 0.3 Instructions
- 0.4 My Kitchen Essentials
- 1 6 Great Pressure Cookers
Wonderful Instant Pot Sesame Chicken Recipe
Looking for a new recipe to serve your family and friends this holiday season?
This Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken is the perfect dish for any occasion.
It’s easy, delicious, and will make you look like a pro in the kitchen! The best part about it is that it only takes 25 minutes from start to finish and one pot.
No more dirty dishes! Plus, with only a handful of ingredients, anyone can do this at home without much effort.
You won’t regret trying out this amazing dish from our website today!
We have tons of other recipes to choose from as well if you’re looking for something different or just want some inspiration on what to cook up next week.
Check them all out here: Pressure Cooker Recipes
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (about 2 lbs.)
- Freshly ground pepper and salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish, optional
- Season the chicken with freshly ground pepper. Preheat the pressure cooking pot using the saute setting.
- Add oil, onion, garlic, and chicken to the pot and saute, stirring occasionally until onion is softened for about 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, ketchup, and red pepper flakes to the pressure cooking pot and stir to combine.
- Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. When the timer beeps, turn the pressure cooker off and do a quick pressure release.
- Add sesame oil and honey to the pot and stir to combine. In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the pot. Select Saute and simmer until sauce thickens. Stir in green onions. Add salt to taste.
- Serve over rice sprinkled with sesame seeds.
My Kitchen Essentials
I get a lot of messages asking what kitchen utensils I use so here is a list and link to some of the things I have in my kitchen.