Table of Contents
- 1 Ninja Foodi Cheesy Spaghetti
- 2 6 Great Pressure Cookers
Ninja Foodi Cheesy Spaghetti
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 14 mins | Total: 24 mins
The thing I love about this cheesy spaghetti recipe is that it is all cooked in the same pot, which makes it so simple to make and even easier to clean once it has finished cooking.
Most of us lead busy lives these days and sometimes you just don’t have the time to cook when you get home from work or taking the kids to one of their clubs. Pressure cookers have helped with regards to how long things take to cook but having a one-pot recipe is a bonus.
Not only is this recipe very easy to make but it is packed full of flavor and will have your family and friends asking for more.
There are some things that are just better left to the professionals, like cooking a perfect cake. The thing is though, that there are also many recipes and dishes out there you can easily make yourself that taste fantastic.
One such recipe is this Ninja Foodi Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe – it’s all cooked in one pot and it doesn’t require any special ingredients.
I must admit I am a bit of a fiend when it comes to pasta, I just can’t help myself, I love it. So when I was given the chance to try out the Ninja Foodi, I knew just what recipe I’d be making.
It’s so easy to make that even the kids can help out with making it, just follow the instructions below and you too can make this delicious pasta dish in your own kitchen!
- 1 lb spicy ground sausage or ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce 24 oz.
- 2 cups water or beef broth
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 green onion diced, optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles 1/2 a regular size 16 oz. box, broken into thirds
- Press saute on the Ninja Foodi and add your olive oil, diced onions, salt, and ground sausage or beef. Cook until meat is no longer pink. Then turn off the pot.
- Evenly spread the cooked meat out on the bottom of your pot so it covers it entirely.
- Pour in your jar of spaghetti sauce. Then pour 2 cups of water or broth into your jar and give it a shake (make sure to place the lid back on the jar) to get all the sauce. Pour this liquid into your pot. Do NOT stir.
- Break your noodles into thirds, equal size pieces. Sprinkle them into your pot on top of the liquid.
- Use a spoon to gently submerge them into the liquid but do NOT stir.
- Put the pressure cooker lid on and close the steam valve.
- Set to pressure cook, high for 9 minutes.
- Do a quick release and remove the lid. Stir in 1 cup of mozzarella cheese so it melts.
- Then sprinkle on the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese + parmesan onto the top of your spaghetti. If using, add the diced green onions now.
- Close your air fryer lid. Press air crisp 400 degrees for 5 minutes so it melts and gets golden brown on the top!
- Serve and enjoy!
My Kitchen Essentials
I get a lot of messages asking what kitchen utensils I use so here is a list and link to some of the things I have in my kitchen.