Table of Contents
- 1 13 Fantastic Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
- 1.1 Instant Pot Coconut Lentil Curry
- 1.2 Vegan Instant Pot Quinoa Chili
- 1.3 Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- 1.4 Instant Pot Lentil Gumbo
- 1.5 Instant Pot Vegan Chili Mac And Cheese
- 1.6 Instant Pot Spicy Sweet Potato Peanut Stew
- 1.7 Instant Pot Vegan Drunken Noodles
- 1.8 Chickpea Tikka Masala
- 1.9 Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta
- 1.10 Instant Pot Peanut Tofu Curry with Rice
- 1.11 Instant Pot Spinach Mushroom Pasta
- 1.12 Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- 1.13 Vegan Butternut Squash Curry
- 1.14 My Kitchen Essentials
- 2 6 Great Pressure Cookers
13 Fantastic Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
Cooking a Vegan meal with an Instant Pot may not be the first thing many of you think about doing when you purchase your new appliance. Chicken and beef are more likely to be on the menu for many people and what I find many Instant Pot recipes tend to be based on.
Yes, most definitely, in my opinion. An instant pot can cook a wide range of meals and is a Godsend for cooking beans, lentils, and other pulses. It makes short work of each of these, and will cook them in as little as 30 mins. Gone are the days of having to pre-soak chickpeas and beans for hours before cooking.
Chillis, soups, and stews are excellent in an Instant Pot, and if you get creative (or follow some tried and tested Pressure Cooker recipes), you will be surprised what Vegan meals you can produce with an Instant Pot.
Below are 13 fantastic Vegan Instant Pot recipes from around the web that I am sure you will enjoy.
Lentil soup doesn’t sound too exciting to many people, but this may be because they have only had it from a can. This Instant Pot Lentil soup uses fresh vegetables and herbs and has real depth to its flavor. Cooking it in an Instant Pot takes this soup to another level. (via Delish Knowledge)
I love Gumbo and have had many variations of it over the years. This Instant Pot version is superb, so much so that anyone from New Orleans would be proud to call it their own. Many people dislike Okra because they think of it as too slimy, but it is perfect and a must-have in this dish when done in the Instant Pot. (via Cotter Crunch)
Is there anything more comforting in life than Mac and Cheese? This Vegan Instant Pot Chili Mac and Cheese is perfect when you want something easy and satisfying at the same time.
This flavourful dish is filled with kidney beans, onion, garlic, bell pepper, and spices for a hearty and satisfying meal. (via Healthier Steps)
My Kitchen Essentials
I get a lot of messages asking what kitchen utensils I use so here is a list and link to some of the things I have in my kitchen.